Vile racist abuse against Hughton | Vital Football

Vile racist abuse against Hughton

yellow belly

Vital Football Legend
.......has appeared on an NC Fans website on Facebook . I pray that the sad perpetrators of this hatred are caught by the police and heavily punished . (Full story on the Pink Un site)

Have we not advanced as human beings that some hold such irrational hatred in their hearts . A sad episode indeed :idiot:

It would appear its a racist remark from a so called fan..fan my arse, writing dirt..not acceptable.

So much hate being shown towards our clubs manager...many fans are sick to the teeth of hearing it...trust me there will be some fans who are so fed up with the poisen that has been dished out to CH and continues to be so that punch ups are gonna happen in the pubs ground etc...I can just see it emerging.

In my NCFC supporting time..which believe me is a very very long time...I only see one manager who was absolutely vile and useless IMO who deserved all the flack he enjoyed...Enter the Rat!

Even Gunny was an NCFC man who we all wish could have succeeded...do not mention Hamilton however.

On a more serious note, this sort of abuse must stop. Hopefully the perpetrators will be caught and gaoled.

I heard a stroy of Hugh getting racial abuse whilst I was on holiday from an Ipswich fan acting as a Norwich fan?

I cannot believe that in 2013 there is anybody who makes racist comments. Worse still is the underhand way that these comments are made in the safety of this cowards house.

Sadly I agree with FFL 's prediction of issues between fans on match days.

No matter what you think of the man's management skills and his tactics, and whether you think he should be here or not, there is no way he deserves this sort of abuse from anybody let alone NC fans, he is a by all accounts a lovely man. Not on and hopefully they shall be caught

They are sad cowards with limited intelligence, who have nothing better to do than bully others. They represent a small minority of the population, but unfortunately still exist.

And probably play the playstation and Xbox killing games for fun - trouble is those games blur reality in the wrong direction and innocents suffer once the electronic play becomes boring

Find them - ban them from every ground in the country.
Charge them - get them in court.
Jail them - maximum sentence possible to send a message to the rest.