View From Fulham | Vital Football

View From Fulham

Roy G Biv

Vital Reserves Team

Hold that Fulham fan to that and make sure Souza signs for them

Never actually seen a drunk hedgehog 🫤 anyone else 🤷‍♂️

How do teams like Fulham, a nobody team, keep doing better than both Sheffield clubs. Since turn of the century they have had 16 seasons in the top flight compared to ours and the Pigs.6.

As always the Blades are architects of their own downfall. How many other teams would arguably sell their two best players on the eve of returning to the Prem? Blades allus been a selling club, hence it is what it is. Way back they would have sold superb skillster Jimmy Hagan to the pigs and the same could be said of Deano excepting Brian told them to "get fukked!" I have dyed in the wool still alive Blades mates who have not returned to BDTBL since we sold Jones and Birchenall in another heartbreaking relegation season. Being "Thick Skinned" dunt even begin to describe the qualitues needed to be a Blade!

How do teams like Fulham, a nobody team, keep doing better than both Sheffield clubs. Since turn of the century they have had 16 seasons in the top flight compared to ours and the Pigs.6.
They've had idiot owners with much deeper pockets than us. I'm sure there is a bit of 'London Factor' in the recruitment too.

The Prince net worth £200 million, the Chancer £575 million, Fulham owner 6.2 billion. That’s why. That has also being the case going back years. We need a non Russian billionaire with integrity. As much chance as winning the lottery.

Sad state of affairs when how much money available dictates success or failure in the "Once!" beautiful game. Oh for the days of part timers knocking their bollox off for a few extra ackers win bonus.

The present unelected Prime Minister is supposed to have integrity but in reality he,s as f..kin thick as a bulls lug!

Fulham is peak 'Rich London' territory. They're a magnet for a rich owner. We on the other hand are in a place that becomes more of a backwater every year. Not that I'd rather us be like London. Which is mainly filth, on top of filth, run by filth.

Sorry lad but we don't and never have elected a PM in or parliament.
F..kin ell! Thanks for that, I aint been called "Lad" for more than 70 odd years! I was probably in Baghdad while you were probably still in dads bag. "Lad", that,s quite a compliment! As for Spewnak and brain dead Truss.just how many of the population were given the chance to vote for those two wankers after that complete lying tosser the Buffoon was binned. In my humble opinion it has got be wrong for a handfull of toff tossers to decide who is best suited to run this "Once" great country. The Prime Minister gets binned for complete incompetence then let the people decide who they think should rule the roost. That is my none Political idea of Democracy, not just a bunch of twats from the old pals private clubs

F..kin ell! Thanks for that, I aint been called "Lad" for more than 70 odd years! I was probably in Baghdad while you were probably still in dads bag. "Lad", that,s quite a compliment! As for Spewnak and brain dead Truss.just how many of the population were given the chance to vote for those two wankers after that complete lying tosser the Buffoon was binned. In my humble opinion it has got be wrong for a handfull of toff tossers to decide who is best suited to run this "Once" great country. The Prime Minister gets binned for complete incompetence then let the people decide who they think should rule the roost. That is my none Political idea of Democracy, not just a bunch of twats from the old pals private clubs
Odd that we all have suffered from the chinese bug for 2 years and 2 years of
a war that put up inflation worldwide.

I don,t mean to slag anyones opinions regardless of political persuasion or personal experience whil,st struggling through the assault course of life and would never expect anyone to agree with me. Excepting ofcourse all Blades fans who share the same love and passion we have for our team. An Easter Monday complete with shite weather this tea time lifted my spirits no end when I heard the
Boro V Piggys result! A siver lining to brighten the gloom indeed!