Vaughan | Vital Football

Vaughan

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Daily Mail has said Derby are going to offer us 750k for him!

Didn't we buy him last season for 2.5 million?

Scored 13 in championship this season and I for one wish he would have been here this season - I just feel he would have added a little extra pace.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2316873/Derby-want-sign-James-Vaughan-Norwich-750k.html

after viler game we will have the following strikers :

Holt, Becchio, Jackson ( 6 goals between them )
Vaughan, Martin out on loan.

IF and its a huge IF we go 2 up top * then either Jacko or Becchio will need to play and have not been on pitch for a long time !

* Desperation when losing !

Becchio has scored more than Vaughan has this season, in half a season.

There's a reason he's not here.

He's not good enough.

I dunno why Becchio hasn't been given a shot DG, although he hardly impressed in his one start tbf.

I'd hope he will get a chance at some point, but maybe we're assessing KK to see what he has to offer?

I simply cannot work out what is happening on the Becchio front...I expected great things from him..yet I have forgotten what he even looks like!
Surely their cant be a clause in the initial purchase about him starting ex amount of games that would put his fee up!

I cannot really blame our strikers too much this season.
They must be so frustrated. Not good enough to play on their own up front with the midfield not allowed to push forward.
Each one has been given games on own up front and then dropped.

Becchio has not really been given a chance.
Bearing in mind what we paid for morro ( then Becchio should be worth the same ), Vaughan's fee and Martin maybe worth a few quid, you could say we have £ 6 million worth of strikers not playing when we are not scoring !

Agreed DG. I hear people slate Holt but it's only recently that the hasn't been playing particularly well. For the bulk of the season, he's done exactly what's been asked of him. Not exactly his fault that he's not getting any service and that tactics have limited his chances. It's no surprise that when the odd chance does come his way that he doesn't have the confidence to put it away. Also, being someone who wants to score, you can see why he gets frustrated so much - this frustration could eventually cost us, he's been very lucky that he's not been sent off in a few of our last games.

Tactics have to change. They've turned our goalscorer and captain into a ticking time bomb.

spot on BC.
I am worried for him on Saturday.
I am sure he will give his all and if he gets really frustrated and jumpship has briefed his players well he could be wound up to breaking point !
Hopefully it will be channeled into positives and he scores a couple !