Vaughan signs new 12 month contract | Vital Football

Vaughan signs new 12 month contract

Widdow

Vital 1st Team Regular
Official site now

Nottingham Forest are delighted to confirm that midfielder David Vaughan has signed a new contract with The Reds.
Vaughan has penned a one-year deal to extend his stay at The City Ground into a fifth season after proving to be an influential figure for Mark Warburton’s men as Forest secured Championship safety.

The Welshman initially signed on loan for The Reds in 2013-14 before signing permanently the following summer and he featured 33 times in the Garibaldi during the 2016-17 season.

better to keep him rather than let him go.

however , I hope warburton has plans to strengthen us big time in the centre midfield in the coming weeks. I trust he will.

KING WARBZ will get the best out of his ability to pick a pass as we march up the table to glory.

WHAT MEN

Love this from the Forest site.

"I strongly believe we can achieve success. We need their support from start to finish and it’s great to see so many fans already purchasing their reduced season card"

Read more at http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/nottingham-forest-david-vaughan-new-contract-3722764.aspx#8UqidxcSmSAkMW0L.99

Never in a million years did he say that :19: :19:

As part of the new era - perhaps players are doing a shift or 2 in the ticker office - Vaughan doesn't have many years left, so needs to learn some new skills.

Definitely deserved another year.

If we can, this is the time to bring his younger replacement in, and phase that player in under his tutelage.

Definitely worth another year if it works around FFP.

With him and Cohen we at least know our central midfield will be 'ok'