v Dundee (boxing day) | Vital Football

v Dundee (boxing day)

Lets box Dundee's ears at Dens Park :emoticon:43

Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a great one!

:emoticon:51 :emoticon:08 :emoticon:57 :emoticon:55 :emoticon:51

Merry Christmas Tic and all the Bhoys! We should get Paddy, Watt and McGeouch out this game. We're on and that's an awful team.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Bhoys! I don't know if I told any of you but my lack of time on site at the moment is due to the fact I'm in Australia for Christmas and New Year! Still checking for updates but not able to really post much!

Hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas! I've been enjoying Christmas day in temperatures reaching 39C!!!! This just does not feel like Christmas! haha!

Sounds like we well and truly thumped Ross County the other day! 4-0 and a good performance to match. Good to have James Forrest back and I read that it seemed to complete the team having him in, it gave us that link between midfield and attack.
Also great to see John Herron getting some involvement in the game. Did he actually do much in his time on the pitch? Good to see that he was able to go from the development game and on to the bench for the weekend! That's exactly how the development squad should work!

Hopefully we will get to see more of him and the other young lads before the end of the season. Filip Twardzik is injured at the moment btw folks so I wouldn't expect to see him back until closer to the end of the season! He's been out for a while!

Another convincing win tomorrow against Dundee will go down very nice!

Anyway, for now......Merry Christmas Bhoys and Ghirls and I hope you and your families all have a great time over the festive period!

Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy Down Under, Wee Od! Tomorrow should be a thrashing, but that's why they play 'em.

Why is attendance down at CP?

Cheers welch!

Think attendance is down at CP because a lot of people feel the league is boring, a lot of people simply can't afford to go to every game and so pick and choose what they think will be the better games! It is a bit disappointing to see it so empty sometimes, especially as I'm sure there are plenty of people who would want to go if they could get there and stuff. Like me, I'd go through to Glasgow to the games more often but I've nobody to go with and it's not that easy. lol.

think we'll win this game 3-0, the attendances r down because people dont want to pay £30 for average football in the spl when u can go to gallowgate and have a few beers and enjoy an atmosphere there watching the game on celtic tv. if kids went free with adults it'd fill it more. people r saving for a 50quid european game and it is xmas

Latest Celtic News