Update regarding Judgement Day litigation | Vital Football

Update regarding Judgement Day litigation

BFCSupportersTrust

Vital Youth Team
BST is aware of one fan receiving a new letter of claim from the club this week.

That makes at least four pending cases being brought by the Oystons against Blackpool fans in connection with Judgement Day in May 2015. There may be others, potentially up to ten in all. The Trust’s position on the issue of litigation relating to encroachment on the pitch is that civil proceedings should be avoided and the signing of an Acceptable Behaviour Order ought to suffice.

If you are in receipt of a letter from the club concerning potential civil action, you are advised to contact secretary@blackpoolsupporterstrust.com and the Trust will refer you, in confidence, to professional advice.

I am sorry to say this will continue until people stop going in which in turn will make them go. It's gone too far for sentiment and 'we've always gone and we are old' people have to stop making excuses and stand up to them.

Many people have acknowledged thy will probably never be at Bloomfield Rd again with loved ones as a result. That has to be a price worth paying to stand up to this bastards and the lies they peddle.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/oyston-heckled-during-harrowing-meeting-as-tensions-rise-with-fans-again-1-8006004

'And that's a fact' said Owen, along with other such bollocks.

Simon, you are 100% correct. I've got friends who support many teams and they all ask "why doesn't everyone just stop going?"

Then you come onto this forum and you've only got to realise that obnoxious, selfish, nasty old duffers like Premier1are as bad as the Oystains and that is why!

I will never understand his type. Dare I say he must just have an evil streak in him. I've never in real life met such a disgusting person in my life.

Layton_Seasider - 18/11/2016 08:37

Simon, you are 100% correct. I've got friends who support many teams and they all ask "why doesn't everyone just stop going?"

Then you come onto this forum and you've only got to realise that obnoxious, selfish, nasty old duffers like Premier1are as bad as the Oystains and that is why!

I will never understand his type. Dare I say he must just have an evil streak in him. I've never in real life met such a disgusting person in my life.

He's just plain ignorant and blinkered Layton. Probably been like it all his sheltered life, Knows no better it appears......He's too late to learn now ... Or never wanted to for that matter ! :rofl: slipping away from him as the days pass. :lol:

Remember when he said he wasn't buying a season ticket unless 'things changed' but then he did anyway? Bit like changing party allegiance after voting that eh Prem?

Premier grew up singing about, "The rich man in his castle, the poor man at his gate, He made them high and lowly etc".......keep on doffing that cap and hoping for scraps from the table like a mangy mutt Premier. :tophat:

Im afraid Premier having met him and explained football operation in considerable detail to him thought surely even if you don't believe me your listening to my first hand involvement in Pro football (Which he actually did acknowledge on here)that he was going to dissent against the Os and boycott bloomers! OH No! IT appears he is a very selfish person and IMO does not deserve a place on this board along us liker minded souls.

AS for OO just look at the YouTube video at the meeting with BST in early July I quote his exact words! " WE have stopped all litigation" This obviously was just another lie to add to all the others that they tell!

I have never said to you or anyone else that I was going to stop attending matches ....

I will not comment further on this post...

premier 1 - 19/11/2016 14:55

I have never said to you or anyone else that I was going to stop attending matches ....

I will not comment further on this post...

You have been exposed yet again for the double dealer you are Premier 1. You just don't have what it takes to admit that you have been caught out...Just like Karly boy...You really do suit each other. :bang: :bang: