Ukraine | Vital Football

Ukraine

Just to be controversial they never had this problem under the cloak of the CCCP

Yeah, terrible scenes on the news tonight. Whatever is going to happen there. Even when it has been sorted out, how are the people going to trust the police when they've been shooting unarmed protestors?

SKEGGY - 20/2/2014 22:41

Just to be controversial they never had this problem under the cloak of the CCCP

If they did it was certainly put down quickly and brutally like Czechoslovakia and Hungary

It's crazy. It doesn't seem like that long ago I was walking around in the main square in Kiev and everyone was so friendly and in such a good mood for Euro 2012, now it's like a war zone... how times change I hope it works out well for them and it can be ended as soon as possible.

It looks like there is a major split in the country between the east and west. I guess this one is going to go something like Thailand where the crisis is patched over repeatedly and flares us again and again because they can't find a permanent solution. Either that or the pro-Russian side is going to shoot everyone else.

Terrible footage on the news.

People were being picked off whilst trying to treat other injured people.

I don't understand how it all comes to situations like this.

The trouble all kicked off badly this week when the far right, neo-nazi, extremist groups got involved

Looks fucking terrible what's happening