Tzolis | Vital Football

Tzolis

There was no recall option but apparently all parties agreed for him to come back.

I'm happy to see him return and start his career again with us.

Marquinhos is coming in from the gunners as you say. He is left footed but can play both wings. Play 6 times for arsenal this season (mostly in European cup) 1 goal

Marquinos
5' 81/2" tall
07/04/2003 --> 19 3/4 years old
Brazil U16 and Brazil U17
left footed - ideal for a right winger / attacking midfielder cutting in
Joined Arsenal 1st July 2022

Europa League 2 + 1 apps 1 goal
Prem/ League +1 -
FA Cup + 1 -
League Cup 1 -

End of Sinani and gives Wagner a chance to look at Tzolis to see if he is worth keeping. I hope Tzolis shows what he is capable of.
As do I.

They have mentioned that rashica is also still to be reviewed by DW but I think his time is up. He'll bring in some money (not massive amount but something). He scored again the other night.

The thing about Tzolis is the lad had quality and was high in confidence then DF basically binned him after the Liverpool Penalty situation. This totally destroyed his confidence and I think really set him back.

This season out on loan he has had an injury problem but still managed to bag 3 goals in 15 games.

Twente now saying that Tzolis wanted to return to Norwich and fight for his place, which is good to read. Also DW was asking the to people at Norwich (maybe Twente) to find a way that Tzolis could return to us. It means he is hungry. I think that week he spent back here training with DW made him want it again. Plus he was here for a couple of months when he was injured. Under DF he lost all self belief and I think he saw how poor DS football was and wanted out, but under DW he has obviously been told 'I want you to play' Seeing Onel and Dowell get their chance has probably helped.

With Tzolis, Onel, Marquinos, Rowe (back in a few weeks) and Placheta (when he returns) you have to think the club will be pushing to sell Sinani to any buyer.

Oh, and Dowell, Sargent and Idah both options out wide (not that I like seeing them play there)