Trust Syndicate MK 21 | Vital Football

Trust Syndicate MK 21

Trust Syndicate 21 is now complete!!!!!

been a brilliant experience actually,met loads of people throu this .......pearsey`s been a star throu the who process made a good friend along the way

very rewarding........actually sad its ended

many many thanks to everyone

PLAY UP POMPEY

Pearseys words:

Pompeyloyal and myself would like to thank each and everyone of you wonderful people who have donated to these syndicates from mk1 right through to mk21When we first started this we thought we'd do well to get a £1000 and didn't think in our wildest dreams we'd be here talking about £21,000.00!!!the way you took this to your hearts was nothing short of astoundingand it just shows the love you have to YOUR wonderful football club. You can rest assured that the Trust Board know exactly what's been going on here, and are extremely grateful for each and every one of your pounds you have donated.I could keep going on but I'm not going to, so we'll just say THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,TWENTY ONE THOUSAND TIMES!!

Sadly, I was threatened with death - a horrible slow one - and so have not bought my share - yet....

again i say a cracking effort, good to see that vital was given credit in the news article for the part that it played too...

alas sadly that was not the case, which is a shame seen as how so many other sites did get a mention for their efforts.

its such a shame, and somewhat frustrating, that vital pompey does not get credit for the part we play in things - often offering as much, if not more, support and backing to so much without the recoognition.

do not get me wrong i am not saying everyone needs to be singing this sites praises, but as we are not as established as the more long-term ones and as recognisable to people it seems it is easier to overlook us...

Really well done lads, a monumental effort and three cheers from us all. However, I'm glad Tom encouraged you to call it a day as it was starting to get embarassing. We are not a charity case we just need a bit of creative capitailism.

Agree Rug. Shame you didn't mention Vital.

Well done on the £21k.

But as FACT says, good time to call it a day. Was getting a little repetitive. People know where to go if they want to donate.

But nice job.