truelatic | Vital Football

truelatic

You have my solemn word as a keyboard warrior that is not the case.

If thats what people think................

:jhang:

Would it not be possible for all name changers to have a seperate section for them to post in?

I say it from time to time but I think Latic is OK. There, I said it. I don't think jonholmes is Latic. Benny is Latic, I think jonholmes is jonholmes.

I am me. Someone mentioned on another thread they thought there were probably 12 unique posters on here - I am 1. But the thought of only 12 on here is simply too much for me to contemplate - that reality is enough to send me to the funny farm.

taffontyne - 24/9/2013 18:14

I say it from time to time but I think Latic is OK. There, I said it. I don't think jonholmes is Latic. Benny is Latic, I think jonholmes is jonholmes.

I am me. Someone mentioned on another thread they thought there were probably 12 unique posters on here - I am 1. But the thought of only 12 on here is simply too much for me to contemplate - that reality is enough to send me to the funny farm.

This is one of the myths of the forum and one that I can personally vouch on being just that. A myth.

There's 7 of us in that BBM group photo plus ive met a fair few others as well.

Other people on here have met each other and that includes TC and OL, Blackbob and Claud. Om used to sit with Toon182 and has met a fair few as well plus many other people will have as well.

Some posters get into barneys and don't like the grief but will come back with a clean slate as a new person. Some will no doubt be WUMs and others Mackems but at an estimate I reckon this category is less than 5 posters.

Every other member is legit.