Tranmere Rovers (a): Ticket Information | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tranmere Rovers (a): Ticket Information

Has anyone had a refund for their ticket for this match yet?

Got my refund early the following week before they closed the office. gave them my Two tickets and money refunded via Eventbrite.

They wanted the match ticket back so unsure what will happen now no staff/limited staff on site.

Well, I have submitted a request through Eventbrite. I fully expect every penny back, considering others have received refunds.

Well, I have submitted a request through Eventbrite. I fully expect every penny back, considering others have received refunds.

i requested through Eventbrite initially and it got rejected as I didn’t take in or post the tickets.

in current circumstances and with the office being closed no idea what they will want you to do

i requested through Eventbrite initially and it got rejected as I didn’t take in or post the tickets.

in current circumstances and with the office being closed no idea what they will want you to do

I didn't even collect my ticket. I was planning to collect before I went to the train station on the Friday, but didn't need to go in the end.

I've still got mine and technically they are still eligible for a re-arranged game. Now we all know that even in the unlikely event that the game is played no supporters will be there. What I suspect is that until that decision is formally ratified the rules for return will be un-changed.

I have received a refund for the Bolton game as I hadn't had my tickets posted out for that game so they were still at the club offices so if anyone had tickets to collect that won't be a problem

Have heard people are having trouble getting their coach ticket money from eventbrite. Not just this game but Bolton too.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, we got ours back very quickly at the time, including the car park ticket from Tranmere.

Thanks Jules. The option doesn’t appear for me - assuming that’s because I’d also received a paper ticket.

I have paper tickets as well and that option does appear in Eventbrite in my web browser (google). You might have to use a different system
I made a request via this system a couple of days ago and in the information field stated that under current conditions a 100 mile plus drive to return to a closed office is simply impossible. As yet I've not had a response as I suspect the club is just waiting of the confirmation that the match will never be played

My Bolton refund was done very quickly as tickets hadn't been despatched.

I have paper tickets as well and that option does appear in Eventbrite in my web browser (google). You might have to use a different system
I made a request via this system a couple of days ago and in the information field stated that under current conditions a 100 mile plus drive to return to a closed office is simply impossible. As yet I've not had a response as I suspect the club is just waiting of the confirmation that the match will never be played

My Bolton refund was done very quickly as tickets hadn't been despatched.

Thanks Sedgley, greatly appreciated, the refund button has now appeared and it’s worked on my laptop (previously used mobile).

Fingers crossed they don’t expect us exiles to pay to post it back given that we had to pay for postage in the first place!