Tramps | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tramps

Would the locals mind if Middlesborough win promotion??
Hahaha the fact you misspelt middlesbrough NZTF ironically emphasises how important they are marra!

But as you’ve put it out there - c’mon Coventry!!!

And if they can do it - “everyone round mine for a paaaaaaaarrrrrrrrmo!!”

Remember ‘97 when there were tears before bedtime with sunlun and the smogs down and we got CL by an incredible set of results last day? Howay - let history repeat itself! KTF

Hahaha the fact you misspelt middlesbrough NZTF ironically emphasises how important they are marra!

Remember ‘97 when there were tears before bedtime with sunlun and the smogs down and we got CL by an incredible set of results last day? Howay - let history repeat itself! KTF

I remember it well but we do all know the Mackem season now hindges on where we finish up?

They'll class it as one of their most successful seasons for years if we miss top 4.

Hahaha ok gotcha. Didn't feel like googling as everything is normally Borough hehehe.

Seem to remember a game in the early 80's when they had a chance of promotion on the last day if Brighton lost and was it Stoke didn't win? We were at home to Brighton and were 3 down at HT :grinning:. Stoke scored in the winner in the 88th minute. It was the biggest cheer of the day by the home fans when that went in.

Oh my!!!

Parmo munchers!!! Steve Gibson, Chris Rea, Bob Mortimer - can you hear me? Bernie Slaven, Joooo-neeen-nee-ho, Ben Houchen- you Tory bastard- can you hear me? Don Revie, Brian Clough - can you hear me?? Captain Cook, Chris Kamara, James Arthur, Faye Marsay- can you hear me?? Mark Page!! Yes! Me Mark Page! Even you! In ya cell?!?! Can you hear me??!?! Your boys took one hell of a beating - ONE HELL OF A BEATING !!

Fucking magic

Last edited:
Oh my!!!

Parmo munchers!!! Steve Gibson, Chris Rea, Bob Mortimer - can you hear me? Bernie Slaven, Joooo-neeen-nee-ho, Ben Houchen- you Tory bastard- can you hear me? Don Revie, Brian Clough - can you hear me?? Captain Cook, Chris Kamara, James Arthur, Faye Marsay- can you hear me?? Mark Page!! Yes! Me Mark Page! Even you! In ya cell?!?! Can you hear me??!?! Your boys took one hell of a beating - ONE HELL OF A BEATING !!

Fucking magic

If we get top 4 at the expense of the scousers then Id love you to reel off a list for them. :grinning: