Torquay.... | Vital Football

Torquay....

billytwodogs

Vital Squad Member
.....today will be one of a handful of interesting National league fixtures. Should be a few draws around so three points will go a long way to helping our cause. Bromley, Wrexham and Torquay will get you over £30 for your £1 [as draws]. Hence I’m plumping for the draw.

Two clear goals and a win would see us above them wherever they end up at 5 o’clock, then we’ll see what everyone else does.
:red:

Excellent return which pushes us into the top ten. Hopefully a settled formation breeding a bit of confidence leading to a build of momentum.

Looking forward to the Woking game now.

Barrow first on Tuesday night Billy2, who were beaten today by Woking. So could be a good gauge of how we might do next Saturday.

How is it that our goalkeeper has been booked in successive games for time wasting, when opposition goalkeeper come to Pools and time waste from kickoff but don't get even talked too? Just asking!

Four points from the next two games should keep us in touch with the pack.

A draw v Woking from here looks an excellent result however someone has to end their run, that’s when it could become serious. Momentum seems to carry sides a long way Lincoln, Tranmere etc. Hopefully we’re gathering a bit of it.

I am coming round to the idea that current Pools team is much more suited to away performances than home just like last year. We can sit back and attack teams on the break but struggle against teams who defend and hit us on the break. I think it is possible we could get at least a draw at Barrow and then fail at the Vic against Woking. I hope I am wrong.