Tony Pulis | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tony Pulis

Hope you're enjoying yourself at FGR Mozzer, I'm genuinely pleased to see them turning things around.
Onwards and upwards for them and the Gills mate!

GillsBluenose - 20/11/2017 15:34

SE1_Gills - 20/11/2017 15:04

Rob_b100 - 20/11/2017 12:51

Ha, ironically he is just the sort of manager wba are going to look for to get them out of their current predicament. Is Alladyce still out of work at the moment? I can?t keep up these days.

As others have said, Pulis is a good manager but not sure he is a nice person. I stumbled upon that 6 part series that meridian tv did on us in the late 90s a couple of weeks ago on YouTube, brought back some happy memories.

Have you got a link to the series? would be good to watch it if so.

I have found this one but don't think it can be the whole series as it is only about 80 minutes long?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJRyJQH0Y4M

Had to laugh at a comment at the bottom STILL criticising Scally for his treatment of Pulis
:26:

Sorry SE1 can?t remember where it was now, think I saw it after watching the wigan highlights last month.

Actually bluenose has found it, although on the right of the screen are the individual episodes, 1 to 6.

Watch and enjoy, ohhhhh Ankinbyi, ade ade ankinbyi!

Back to topic. Isn't ironic Tony Pulis is exactly the kind of manager WBA are looking for to replace, Tony Pulis.

A similar point was made on TalkSport tonight. Looks like Paul Clements may get the sack at Swansea who would then need a manager like Pulis to keep them up. The Swansea players have been drilled to be technically minded and attacking in style so would be the opposite of what Pulis would want.
The West Brom players have been trained to be solid in defence and to score from set pieces but will need to be more attacking and score goals to get out of trouble.
It's all a bit of a mind f*** but it's the cycle that teams outside the top 8 seem to go through every two or three years. Madness.

GillsJoe - 20/11/2017 17:36

Hope you're enjoying yourself at FGR Mozzer, I'm genuinely pleased to see them turning things around.
Onwards and upwards for them and the Gills mate!

It's been fun! The ambition this season for the little club on the hill is to stay out of the bottom 2! Little steps and all that!

On that point mozzer it's ridiculous what fans expect of their teams. I''d be ecstatic if I were a Bournemouth or Swansea fan even if bottom of the prem. Fans have ludicrous expectations.

As for the Gills, mid table league 1 is about what we should expect on average. This season 20th is fine by me.

I have a good laugh listening to the plastics moan about their prem teams on 5live and talkshit as if they have a right to qualify for the Champs league every year. Wow, don't they have it tough.