Tonight's Vanarama National League Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tonight's Vanarama National League Match Thread

Wow - win tomorrow and for the first time in 5 years (probably much more!) people in our league will start to take notice of us.

I think that's a good thing!!

How much fun is this!!

I am soooo looking forward to tomorrow's game. I wonder how many Imps will make the trip now, knowing that a win would put us in third place? BTW - according to the Council website for that area, the council owned car park next to the stadium charge £2 for up to 3 hours or £3 up to 4 hours.

Impalex - 24/11/2015 22:34

I am soooo looking forward to tomorrow's game. I wonder how many Imps will make the trip now, knowing that a win would put us in third place? BTW - according to the Council website for that area, the council owned car park next to the stadium charge £2 for up to 3 hours or £3 up to 4 hours.
Free after 1830 hrs according to Parkopedia.

Tranmere should be scoring more than they are. Mangan, Norwood, Tomlinson, GTF, Margetts etc are very good options.

Steve O'Dare - 25/11/2015 07:39

Impalex - 24/11/2015 22:34

Free after 1830 hrs according to Parkopedia.

Thanks for that, Steve, Saved a couple of quid there then. Best not arrive too early tho'.

Luke Imp - 25/11/2015 11:34

Tranmere should be scoring more than they are. Mangan, Norwood, Tomlinson, GTF, Margetts etc are very good options.
78/79 should be a formality with those guys!