Today's (Sunday) game | Vital Football

Today's (Sunday) game

Two posh goals in the last three minutes - lack of peak fitness. Gills used to be like that, I hope we can take advantage of that.

Hope so Razor.

I get the feeling that all is not well at Fleetwood. They have a very good calibre team, but when I`ve seen the usually calm and collected Uwe Rosler speaking on the local sports news recently, he seems under pressure and becoming increasingly more vocal in apparent criticism of his team. That`s how I read it, anyway.

Fleetwood will turn it around, their team is too good to fall into the bottom group. However, at this time the Cod are at their most diffident and I think that we`re playing them at just the right time. We have a reasonable chance of a very successful week.

Old clich. No team is too good too go down, about this time in a season some club starts to 'free fall' into relegation trouble. Just as we seem to be clawing our way out.

True, The Roone. But if Fleetwood slide into a relegation place UR will be on his bike and they will quickly get back on course.

We should know better than most that the losing habit is very hard to shake off. We have been there and seen how teams come and exploit tour lack of confidence. I hope SL keeps the same up and at 'em approach that has served us well away from home. A point or better at Fleetwood would have been unthinkable not too many months ago.