Tim Akinola Joins Huddersfield Town | Vital Football

Tim Akinola Joins Huddersfield Town

Decent prospect from what I saw in the FA Youth game at the Hawthorns. Not sure how the compensation works out for him in all honesty but wish him well in the future

Been with us less than a year so I would imagine a big fat zero in compensation at his age.

Decent prospect from what I saw in the FA Youth game at the Hawthorns. Not sure how the compensation works out for him in all honesty but wish him well in the future
Minimal due to the current level of our Academy in combination with his lack of time with us raised by gw54.

So will we be getting less than £10 million?
Have we got any future percentage due to us?
Future transfer fees would probably be worth more than any money we got now. So it would be taking money away from the top and giving it to the bottom. In a system set by the FA....

So I doubt. But hope so.

Future transfer fees would probably be worth more than any money we got now. So it would be taking money away from the top and giving it to the bottom. In a system set by the FA....

So I doubt. But hope so.

I don't believe he had a contract with us, therefore we would only be able to claim training compensation at £25,000 per year spent with us. However as he was with us less than a year I don't think we would get anything.

Huddersfield only earned about £110,000,000 from the Premier League this season so they are obviously not in a position to be overly generous with us.