The three R's | Vital Football

The three R's

jeffs right

Vital Football Hero
Royle, Royle, Reid.
What have you brought to our football club?
Scottish. Football. Association. at the moment unless you could kindly let us know what you have brought or what you all do.

Royle, Royle, Reid.
What have you brought to our football club?
Scottish. Football. Association. at the moment unless you could kindly let us know what you have brought or what you all do.

For me Jeff the three R's are :-

Relegation form looming on the horizon
Rapid decline from first few games of season
Requiring a much needed fighting spirit from team

Hope you are right despite going all Gloria Gaynor ;)
Think the Rotherham away game is season defining and 5 pts from a possible 45 pts doesn't instill that much confidence other then the fabled "law of averages"

if you look at the fixtures thread for Feb I can see us extending the gap between bottom three and ourselves as we have the slightly better fixtures

if you look at the fixtures thread for Feb I can see us extending the gap between bottom three and ourselves as we have the slightly better fixtures

We thought that when we had Reading, Blackburn, Birmingham and Derby at home and Bolton and Ipswich away in a block of 6 games after our previous run of big teams. We all thought we'd be picking up a nice haul of points and 3 or 4 wins and it didn't go to plan, so I'm not confident this good run will work out much better

We thought that when we had Reading, Blackburn, Birmingham and Derby at home and Bolton and Ipswich away in a block of 6 games after our previous run of big teams. We all thought we'd be picking up a nice haul of points and 3 or 4 wins and it didn't go to plan, so I'm not confident this good run will work out much better

oh ye of little faith