The Squad for this season | Page 11 | Vital Football

The Squad for this season

Hopefully Kalanic, Bree, Bjarnason and Tshibola can be moved on in same way or another. Doesn’t have to be done today though does it? Loans/sales to lower leagues and abroad have got more time.
The fact that the squad numbers are yet to be officially announced, suggests to me that they’re still trying to tweak the squad today.

Hopefully Kalanic, Bree, Bjarnason and Tshibola can be moved on in same way or another. Doesn’t have to be done today though does it? Loans/sales to lower leagues and abroad have got more time.
The fact that the squad numbers are yet to be officially announced, suggests to me that they’re still trying to tweak the squad today.

Yeah, I'd think Kalinic will be moved out on loan for the season, no way will he want to be 3rd choice. I'm sure there will be a few takers in Europe for him.

Goals is the new currency and we are short. All this huffing and puffing in the window and not one natural predator purchased. Will cost him his job IMO. Shame
Just read the same in another thread.

Tshibola cannot get a move or a squad number it seems! You would imagine the club tried to pay him out too and he rejected it. He is guaranteed to be on the released list come next summer!

You'd think Freddy would have grabbed the Number 2 shirt and someone would grab the 4 shirt, strange times we live in.
I'd want one of the first 11 numbers
Yeah I thought I might be the only old-fashioned (grumpy old git) that sees it as criminal that we have two right-backs and five centre-backs and the 2 and 4 remain unused..... Nice to Luiz take number 6 though......

My first ever school team game, aged 9 1970 This is how we lined up

2, 3, 5. formation :wack: I played wearing either 4 or 7 that season, right half or right wing.

Sad but true fact. :grinning: Whenever I put fuel in my car, I relate the pump number to those positions. Anything higher than 12 and I've not been selected. :shake:
Never happened in real life, first on the team sheet and player of the season twice. All slowly down hill after that Primary School domination sadly. :nopity:

1. keeper
2. right back
3. left back
4. right half
5. centre half
6. left half
7. right wing
8. inside right
9. centre forward
10. inside left
11. left wing

a part of me thought dean might bw a bit of a traditionalist and stick them all in appropriate numbers from 1-25. Ah well!