The Ryder Cup | Vital Football

The Ryder Cup

I'm no Golf expert by any stretch of the imagination,but i think the Yanks will get spanked by the Europeans.After Brexit(if it ever happens)will we still be allowed to represent the Europeans?:whistle: UTCB

Last edited:
Well its up and running,with four teams out.

A Yank highlite was Finau making an eagle to win a hole,then the next T shot the ball ended up somewhere near Lille :eek:

A European highlite is Rory not wearing a hat :halo:

Player who is on fire,it has to be Spieth.

At this early moment Europe are 3 up out of the 4 games.........09.40am.

Keep us informed buddy,i aint got Sky,yet anutha massive event spoilt by only bein live on satellite TV.How long before Wimbledon Tennis goes the same way?:mad: UTCB

Keep us informed buddy,i aint got Sky,yet anutha massive event spoilt by only bein live on satellite TV.How long before Wimbledon Tennis goes the same way?:mad: UTCB
I dont subscribe Rod,i watch it on Mobdro if you have a smart fone just download the App and you can watch,i saw Pigs get very lucky last nite.

Spanked them this morning, 8-4 at lunch. Still work to do, but if we halve this afternoon, then we should have enough to beat them tomorrow.

Going to be tough CBB. The Yanks will front load the singles, and as individuals they are good enough to close the gap. We need our lads to hang in there. Get a couple of points out the first four matches and we'll be away.

Had to avoid this thread all social media and hope rod dint put owt into a random thread on the main forum so I could come home and watch the highlights absolutely gripping as always swinging this way and that but we holed out in the end comfortably,great day to be an Englishman in Europe for a change (I’ll never be a European) love spankin the yanks special mention to open champion molinari 5 from 5 perfection

Had to avoid this thread all social media and hope rod dint put owt into a random thread on the main forum so I could come home and watch the highlights absolutely gripping as always swinging this way and that but we holed out in the end comfortably,great day to be an Englishman in Europe for a change (I’ll never be a European) love spankin the yanks special mention to open champion molinari 5 from 5 perfection
You did exactly same as me Bully.

What a magnificent weekend.

I also have to mention the choosen venue,had my doubts when i first heard of its selection,but it was magnifique.

I'm just glad my Ryder Cup prediction came true.;):LOL: UTCB