The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 70 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Staveley also quoted (according to Jim White) : "we will not give up" .

What on earth's going on ?

Needs a full and frank statement from the P.L. as to why there were issues with this takeover.

As well as an explanation from PIF.

Is this the case of Ashley fucking it ?

Talk of as soon as exclusivity had run out that Ashley had then tried to hold up PIF for more money .

I'm failing to see what the reasons are for withdrawing, unless it's a ploy.

Surely a decision would have to be made sooner or later by the PL to avoid legal action.

Staveley also quoted (according to Jim White) : "we will not give up" .

What on earth's going on ?

Needs a full and frank statement from the P.L. as to why there were issues with this takeover.

As well as an explanation from PIF.

FFS. This is going to be never ending then. Clutching at straws here but maybe it's a restructured take over that could happen with some party members pulling out before a new bid is made with the new 'cast'. This would mean an increased price and yet more months of uncertainty.

How can you say "we're not giving up" as you're issuing a statement to say you're essentially ............giving up. Mental . Proper Newcastle this . What a load of bollocks.

What a fucking surprise! I'm absolutely shocked 😲

........I'm I fuck!

Paving the way for some dodgy unknown crooked American to be the public face of a new takeover attempt funded in secret by QATAR!!

Is this the case of Ashley fucking it ?

Talk of as soon as exclusivity had run out that Ashley had then tried to hold up PIF for more money .

Could very well be true as Ashley has a track record. Either he has upped the price, the Saudi's thought us not worth the offer they made before lockdown and pulled out or there really is another buyer who's offered more. I guess we could find out soon.

during the unforeseeably prolonged process, the commercial agreement between the Investment Group and the club's owners expired and our investment thesis could not be sustained, particularly with no clarity as to the circumstances under which the next season will start and the new norms that will arise for matches, training and other activities."

They are on about Ashley.

Hairy hands will be pleased. What a fucking surprise and other fucking fakeover. The joys of another Ashley/Cabbage Heed season ahead then lads. Will there be 3 shitter teams than us next season and which wonderful freebies will be replacing ASM etc It's all fucking corrupt from Qatari influences, to the PL, to the FA to the sky darlings not wanting the stupid northerners at the top table. The whole lot can fuck off. Watch us now be sold to some piss pot, dodgy American that will fuck us up even more.

I'm fucking livid that whilst trying to play it cool throughout this whole saga, I'm actually sick to my stomach today. Fucking ashamed of myself.

The whole fucking lot can come crashing down for all I give a toss about that club and the twats that will fill it week in, week out.