The next three weeks | Vital Football

The next three weeks

Skoorb

Alert Team
City's up coming schedule for the next three weeks: -

vs Everton (Premier League, Oct. 15)

at Barcelona (Champions League, Oct. 19)

vs Southampton (Premier League, Oct. 23)

at Manchester United (EFL Cup, Oct. 26)

at West Bromwich Albion (Premier League, Oct. 29)

vs Barcelona (Champions League, Nov. 1)

vs Middlesbrough (Premier League, Nov. 5)

Another testing time for the squad and Pep Guardiola looms.

How do you think City will fare over this period?

That first Barca game will be massive, if we can get a result over there it would provide a huge confidence boost to the team/squad. Do our usual of getting outplayed by them could have the opposite effect.

Talking of the first Barca game, there's a message on Twitter I saw a few minutes ago that this game will be available on BT Sports Showcase channel (Freeview, 59) free of charge here.

I think we can get something off Barca, draws mainly but don't rule out a win in 1 of the games, that way we can top the group and get a supposedly 'Easier'??????tie in the next round ( but only if the microwave or fridge is broke) but we are due something off the Catalan.... and I think it could be this yr....

Minimum return- 4 EPL victories. Not bothered about the game v the rags. A result in Spain would be good but not too fussed either way. It would be nice to put bit of daylight between us and our contenders for the EPL.

I'm the same Ned in regards the League Cup game, never thought I'd say I'm not fussed about a derby but really couldn't care less. The only thing I hope for in that one is that Pep continues with the policy he had against Swansea in playing fringe and youth players.