The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

I suspect the buying party is leaking to corner Ashley, because based on prvious experience they don't trust him. If the buying party is telling the truth its getting hard to see how this could fall apart. Unless of course the FA boot it out on some technicality.

Tomorrow is supposedly a day of importance if you believe the rumours. Pleased im out all day although will not be far off any supermarket to stock up if anything does happen.

I trust that when it all goes pear shaped those that were going to riot if Cabaye gets sold and “if Rafa goes we go” will all be sticking to their word?

I hope this sale goes through, I truly do. However, I also wouldn’t mind if it didn’t. Mainly as I don’t want those who have actively killed the club for personal gain to have any sort of excuse.

It will be nice to take my two sons now and again, although I certainly wouldn’t want to sit with any of the spineless cretins who have been their since Keegangate though. Imagine. Urgh.

Imagine what type of person you are to have given Mike Ashley a single penny over the past decade. The excuses will come but the facts will remain.

Today's the day then!

What a load of complete bollocks this fakeover talk is, yet again Ashley has Bishop pull the wool over peoples eyes and I bet people were flocking to renewing their season tickets when news of this first broke.

The more this goes on the more I think it's another Ashley smokescreen.

My Air Force One team have been surveying the UK airports in readiness for my visit later this year, unexpected private jet(.)s arrived not long ago from a location noted for sand, money and hot weather, my aides assume it not to be Tenerife and that Middle Eastern businessmen have arrived to "seal the deal!"

If this is true, Melania is going to have her back doors truly smashed.

This deal is alive until Rafa has gone and the window is closed, move on please people, there’s nothing to see here.

It's an interesting one this but having endured the Amanda Staveley debacle and that picture of her and porky leaving the curry house you would need your head examined to get excited by the latest episode of St James farm.

I read through a lot of good points in this thread but BB post #80 summed it up perfectly from my own viewpoint.

It will make interesting reading what people have to say when Benitez is still here in July, sold or not.

Oh and billycasper, seek help mate.

Im in two minds what to think over this as im inclined to go down the route that Ashley will be here forever to keep collecting his £200 for passing GO but with little snippets being released in the press over the signing of NDA's and the release of stuff from the Arabian side, it's thrown a spanner in it all.

That said, im completely relaxed over it and what happens, will happen.

It's an interesting one this but having endured the Amanda Staveley debacle and that picture of her and porky leaving the curry house you would need your head examined to get excited by the latest episode of St James farm.

I read through a lot of good points in this thread but BB post #80 summed it up perfectly from my own viewpoint.

It will make interesting reading what people have to say when Benitez is still here in July, sold or not.

Oh and billycasper, seek help mate.
Aye!Pie,strange times,Fatty doesn't want to sell,think he's getting cornered tho.
Meanwhile neppo/billycasper/toonraider (same poster) continue to give him some slack.

Aye!Pie,strange times,Fatty doesn't want to sell,think he's getting cornered tho.
Meanwhile neppo/billycasper/toonraider (same poster) continue to give him some slack.

It's not that long since OM was calling you a **** for going to the match.

Im in two minds what to think over this as im inclined to go down the route that Ashley will be here forever to keep collecting his £200 for passing GO but with little snippets being released in the press over the signing of NDA's and the release of stuff from the Arabian side, it's thrown a spanner in it all.

That said, im completely relaxed over it and what happens, will happen.
Aye that's the lie i'm telling myself as well :grinning:

With porkies past It's the only logical approach.

Yep until new owner is in the centre circle with a scarf above his head I don't believe any of it. More likely to start the new season with Tim Sherwood in charge and no signings apart from expensive loans

The big danger for Ashley in all this is that it has created a bit of a frenzy for those that are completely sucked in by it all.

Once the Summer dies down and if it pans out how we suspect it will, (The messing about and biding time to let Rafa's contract run out and transfers not up to scratch) then the backlash from a massively negative atmosphere around the club will see a new boss not accepted and the potential of hundreds of millions of pounds disappearing with an imploded club.

Regardless of what's went on before and Ashley's history here, whatever happens this Summer will see things change and if he wants to pick the best time to go with the best return he can, then it has to be now.