The most ridiculous article...EVER? | Vital Football

The most ridiculous article...EVER?

Ollyrules

Vital Squad Member
http://www.pinkun.com/opinion/why_i_d_rather_see_norwich_city_get_relegated_edp_columnist_and_canaries_fan_steve_downes_1_2875734

Yay lets get relegated so we can go down, win more games and come back up to get relegated again!!!

Amazingly stupid article. Lets just descend into complete nothingness like the scum down the road

Nearly all true fans want the very best for Norwich City as do I . I dont particularly like the Premier League personally , but it is by far the best place for Norwich to be .

I remember the days in the Championship when we didnt win games and got knocked out of the Cups in the early rounds l Its fun down there if you are going up , and I am afraid that is all the writer is remembering

Complete idiot whoever wrote that. Maybe he is supporting the wrong team in Anglia. Ipswich would be his perfect club with all the hope of staying in the champ !

I suppose there is no real news at the moment so some editorial person said, write me some rubbish so we can be seen to be provocative. Unfortunately, what he/she/it wrote was simply banal and senseless.

What he is thinking about is the NCFC 7 year plan.
What he doesnt realise is we blew the plan out of the water and did it in 3.
As this is our 3ed year in the prem, then what he is suggesting would be a massive backward step for us.
I agree Malta - column filling due to no news.

I can see where hes coming from.....But it would not be wise to want to get relegated..in fact quite the opposite!

The rides we had in Div 1 and the Championship was truly great..but it was all about getting to the promised land...we are there..we musnt relinquish that...Oh No.

As for the Wem ber lee...And Millenium Stadium...yes great times also..Was at them all..but long time ago now..we have moved on..we are where we want to be..and according to McNasties 7 year plan...5 years early.

Lets stay where we are...Onwards And Upwards.

i think the vast majority of us could see the challenge of the championship as exciting times and i personally miss that
but this is the ultimate it is where we want to be,as does 92 league clubs ! i wouldnt change it for anything.
so happy where the club is at the present time,financially and on the pitch.
norwich and proud ! :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

It may be best to ask the fans of Sheff Weds , Sheff Utd , Leeds and Wolves how great their relegation from the Premiership has been

If we were still in League One, we wouldn't even get the FL Show tonight to see the 15 seconds of highlights of our game!!!

Those were the days waiting until about 1am to see 15 seconds of our game. Stayed up many a time to then fall asleep just before we were on.

Not only is the article bad, but it just has horrible timing. We are 7 games into the season and just spent the most in a transfer market ever. Hughton is showing more signs of changing it up. Howson is finally getting back into his groove. We have many exciting players such as Leroy Fer and Nathan Redmond. We purchased 2 top strikers and loaned another 1 in. The defense is better than it ever has been. Ruddy has been in great form aside from the Chelsea game. The league position means nothing at the moment. There are many positives and we are only 3 points behind the champions of England.

The only time I see this being an appropriate article is if we were in Wigan's position last year. The won the FA Cup and were going down. Something like this could be posted to cheer up the fans and make everyone feel a little bit better. Besides, the Championship is a competitive league. However, none of that has happened. As good of a league as the Championship is, it doesn't come close to comparing with the Premier League. This is what we all wanted for the club and it is great. Every year we are making strides to becoming a better club. Look at Swansea or Southampton. They are breaking the mold and finishing high up. Different clubs take more time than others, though. Our team was promoted with a majority of League 1 and Championship players (which I loved that squad so much). With the budget we have, it was always going to take longer to get a squad good enough to challenge with the top end of the table. That doesn't mean getting rid of everyone, as we have many lower league players able to succeed at this level. But as far as going forward and pushing for our club to get inside the top 10, it needs time. Speaking of Swansea, they were able to win the Capital One Cup and get a very high league finish. Cup runs don't necessarily mean sacrificing the league. If there was one to go for, it'd be the League Cup. The timing of it doesn't interfere with the later and possibly more important games of the season.

My point is that this writer is looking doom and gloom already. This article isn't well written nor is it well timed. We have plenty of time and we are still on a good cup run with another cup to follow. Our manager seems to be changing things around. There are many positives. We are only 7 games in, and leaving the Premier League would be devastating. OTBC

Wanted to add fact getting relegated from championship seemed to do some real good for us and sort NCFC out how it needed to be. Obviously now were in the prem none of us would want relegation surely?