The Mighty Bouch.... (plus Dowell, Worrall & Brereton) | Vital Football

The Mighty Bouch.... (plus Dowell, Worrall & Brereton)

Bad_Dog

Vital 1st Team Regular
Has earned his first full International call up for Greece alongside the Vellios.

Congrats to him and well deserved already ranks with me as one of our best players, his range of passing is top class.

Bouchhhh

Dowell & Worrall have been called up to England U21's & BB to U19s once more.

Well done lads.

Hmm still unsure about Joe. Loved him for 18's & 23's but not sure he's ready yet. Not saying he won't make it - but he looked so shaky yet again last night.

ThePromisedLand - 24/8/2017 12:49

Hmm still unsure about Joe. Loved him for 18's & 23's but not sure he's ready yet. Not saying he won't make it - but he looked so shaky yet again last night.

He's still a learner though and is bound to have off days but he seems to have the promise of better things to come. Over all we have a lot to be thankful for. And on the face of it we're on the UP.

Well done to all.

Daryl Murphy called up too I think.

On the current form, Cummings & McKay will also be called up.

Our Kids Dad - 24/8/2017 14:09

On the current form, Cummings & McKay will also be called up.

They should be but they haven't. Scotland squad announced earlier in week

ThePromisedLand - 24/8/2017 14:49

its all relative. he looked shaky at times and rock solid at others, thats what ineperience is. John Terry didnt start out the finished article, remember he cam eto us on loan at one point but we saw the flashes of leadership as much as anything else.

A few seasons later he's winning the league with the best defence ever?

So I think thats the thing, 'seeing' those qualities and potential, not seeing the inevitable weaknesses that can only be fixed by learning the way he is now. Thats clearly what our club has done and now the international scene. Its clear which parts they are focusing on

:14:

I know that's what the like button is for, but how does that help my post-count?

Speaking of which; Have you seen my gold star DF?

Interesting watching Worral last night, given he started the game by giving them the ball that lead to their goal. He had a few moments after, which weren't helped by his diving in/overcommitting immediately after making a mistake, but by no means did he let it get to him and probably did enough over 90 and extra time to say he had a decent game.

He's young and will make mistakes, but we are definitely the level he needs to be playing regular games at and he will become a big asset while we are playing the type of football we want to play and are winning games - there aren't too many out there with his level of experience (for his age) who are seen as able to do the dirty work and play the ball.

trickynumber5 - 24/8/2017 14:56

I know that's what the like button is for, but how does that help my post-count?

:19:

trickynumber5 - 24/8/2017 14:56

Is that the one Fawaz promised?

I knew he'd come good in the end.