The player who left thread | Page 244 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

I would imagine, having been in Spain, no matter where you then go to, you would have to quarantine.

But obviously it won't count for certain people anyway. I call them ****s others call them club captains.

You say potato, I say potatO

Oh and silly me, thought because of the subject, this was the Grealish thread.

Suppose I'll need to move the posts then.

I would imagine, having been in Spain, no matter where you then go to, you would have to quarantine.

But obviously it won't count for certain people anyway. I call them ****s others call them club captains.

You say potato, I say potatO

It works the other way too people comeback from Germany driving through France have to quarantine, although it is possible to drive through without stopping in France

It works the other way too people comeback from Germany driving through France have to quarantine, although it is possible to drive through without stopping in France

Makes me wonder, others as well I am sure, why people can't just follow the rules for the greater good.

Hey ho!

thought jack was in for show down talks with the powers above yesterday what happened or hasnt he had them yet
he either wants to stay or he will ask for his price to be lowered so manure will get there man at a cut price just like in the old days

thought jack was in for show down talks with the powers above yesterday what happened or hasnt he had them yet
he either wants to stay or he will ask for his price to be lowered so manure will get there man at a cut price just like in the old days

No way will Grealish dictate what price the club sells him for , he doesn't run the club.

Anyway , he is going nowhere.

Probably sign a new contract soon just to shut them up for another 12 months.

Would be a welcome statement of intent and set up approaches for high quality players if they could show targets they are now building not selling.