The International Bar | Vital Football

The International Bar

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
Has anyone been in it....if so what's it like? Right now it's the only way I'm going to get 2 tickets for the Luton game that I want to treat Mr Spurs to for Xmas.

Only single tickets left elsewhere apparently.

Few yrs since I’ve been in and only went in pre game not during frenchie used to be compared but they stopped that a few yrs ago it was decent back then but like I say not been in for a few yr now

Few yrs since I’ve been in and only went in pre game not during frenchie used to be compared but they stopped that a few yrs ago it was decent back then but like I say not been in for a few yr now
Cheers Bully.....but its too late now as that's sold out too 😕.
Am stuck 🤷‍♀️

This is the annoying thing about United.

There are at least a couple of hundred tickets still available and yet 6 minutes before kick off another 2,000 empty seats will suddenly appear from nowhere without a cat in hells chance that any of them will be sold

This is the annoying thing about United.

There are at least a couple of hundred tickets still available and yet 6 minutes before kick off another 2,000 empty seats will suddenly appear from nowhere without a cat in hells chance that any of them will be sold
Ridiculous....needs some joined up thinking there. I'm sure I'm not the only one looking for tickets

About 70 separate tickets left on O/S for Luton. Don't think "2000" seats suddenly appear. Never seen this.

Was on Pig Kop, not much fun and freezing too. Much better in 70/71 when we just about took the ground over.