The incredible Predict the score v Stoke competition | Vital Football

The incredible Predict the score v Stoke competition

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Ok, it's not incredible, it's hard work.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523910">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Right you miserable bunch of predictors, so far in four attempts no one has won.

That includes me.

To spice things up and in the spirit of my normal Xmas gift methodology (on the basis that I don't buy gifts as I have a 100% return rate when it comes to Friends, Family and business associates).

Today's prize is a cop-out, it's not remotely Spurs related (unless you want it to be).

Today you can win a £25 Amazon voucher - or it's equivalent in your local currency.

To qualify you have to:

a) be a registered member before today
b) Get the score right
c) The tie breaker in the event of their being more than one winner (some hope!) will be if you have also named the scorers, failing that it's a virtual dip in the virtual hat to find areal winner.
d) you only get one prediction and it has to be on this thread before kick off.

I'm confident that your predictions will be their normal mix of sheer pants, nonsense, hubris and genuine rubbish.

You will also win a special badge saying; 'I got it right!' and you have to put that as your sign off as part of your profile for a whole month.

There. That will Teach you to play games.

Good luck all and pleaseeeeeee, someone win it!

I'm going 3-1 to the Mighty Spurs with Kane getting two and Alli the other - couldn't care less who scores for them, but I've had a sneaky bet on 2MP.

Should I won, the prize will go to the first person who I think made a good/decent match time post... :-)

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7523910#ixzz50kghlHlU

2-1. 2MP scoring for them in the first five minutes and refusing to celebrate. Ha ha
Son in the sixty fifth minute and Harry on 85 mins with a penalty that has to be twice taken due to encroachment .
If I'm going to do a prediction , it's got to be worth while doing!!!! :124:

total spurs - 9/12/2017 16:51

:4: :7: :8:

brilliant...!!

A winner!!! At last!

PM me with your details and I'll sort it tomorrow.

Thank f**k for that thought no one would ever win !

You know what Ex if it isn't too much trouble it would be nice to give it to say a Childrens hospice or Childrens cancer or similar on behalf of Vital Spurs....... As much as it would be nice to have, the win itself was a pressie so if we can get the prize to somewhere else then all the better...

If you can do that - brilliant, if you cant let me know.

Cheers