The Greeks. | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Greeks.

forestfaninvegas - 9/3/2017 19:10

toms - 9/3/2017 08:52

Chilwell_Red - 9/3/2017 16:48

Pope John XXIII - 9/3/2017 14:25

This is terrible news.

Hired one of our worst managers ever and signed some absolutely appalling players and that was before he's even bought us.

God knows how bad it will be when he actually has

And that's aside from he legal and ethical stink that surrounds him

Have to agree with the above, if the Montanier reign was a glimpse of life under the Greek Fella, then god helps us. I'm all for replacing Fawaz but not for a Greek Version

plus 1 but I don't see why you have to refer to his nationality....for me its the controversy surrounding this guy not that he is Greek or any other nationality

Sorry, what a crock of shit. The bloke is greek so there is nowt wrong with refering to him as the greek fella. PC bollocks gone mad.

The title of the thread is "The Greeks".

What are we supposed to say? "The Hellenic individual"? "The Eastern Mediterranean gentleman?"

Greek, Yank or Kuwaiti he scares the hell out of me and even more so what he'll do to our club. Even scarier than that is wondering why he wants it

Freds (pmsl) like this are the very reason that great posters like Daddyreddog, LBL and 99 don't post on here anymore

This is terrible news.

Hired one of our worst managers ever and signed some absolutely appalling players and that was before he's even bought us.

Have to agree with the above, if the Montanier reign was a glimpse of life under the Greek Fella, then god helps us. I'm all for replacing Fawaz but not for a Greek Version

plus 1 but I don't see why you have to refer to his nationality....for me its the controversy surrounding this guy not that he is Greek or any other nationality

Sorry, what a crock of shit. The bloke is greek so there is nowt wrong with refering to him as the greek fella. PC bollocks gone mad.

Dont see what nationality has to do with anything. The bloke has a name. Do you refer to any other person in this country as the "English Fella"...

Say we were being bought by an an english person....would you be referring to him as the english fella...no you wouldnt....

toms - 9/3/2017 20:44

This is terrible news.

Dont see what nationality has to do with anything. The bloke has a name. Do you refer to any other person in this country as the "English Fella"...

Say we were being bought by an an english person....would you be referring to him as the english fella...no you wouldnt....

When referring to someone you don't know it is perfectly normal to refer to them by any defining characteristics that differentiate them from others.

No, you wouldn't say "that English fella" because everyone is English. But in a pub full of English people you might refer to "that Scottish fella" or and French fella to define who you mean.

Surely more appropriate than referring to him as "that fat fooker"

Pope John XXIII - 9/3/2017 20:52

toms - 9/3/2017 20:44

This is terrible news.

When referring to someone you don't know it is perfectly normal to refer to them by any defining characteristics that differentiate them from others.

No, you wouldn't say "that English fella" because everyone is English. But in a pub full of English people you might refer to "that Scottish fella" or and French fella to define who you mean.

Surely more appropriate than referring to him as "that fat fooker"

Differentiating someone by nationality is at best downright lazy....there are many distinguishing descriptive charachteristics....youve set them out above when you mentioned the ethical and legal stink around him....

I too am very wary about this guy....

Keep it civil keep it room temperature please you inviting gentlemen otherwise you'll find yourself enjoying a chilled weekend off.

stenroach - 9/3/2017 22:31

Ive just had a rightt good chinky from Lucks in Kimberley, extra batter.

That never happened because Lucks is shit

Anyone from this side of the A610 goes to cooking for the people. you are clearly from Ilson

Now pack the fooker in LBL

the jock - 9/3/2017 22:06

what do we call irish bars so in future? dont want to offend anyone .

"what do we call irish bars so in future?"

There are a good few in Dublin with proper stereotypical names:

Cafe en Seine
Ron Blacks
Bank
Pravda
Dakota
The Ivy
Lillies Bordello

To name but a few; you do have to wear the Guinness hat and ginger beard to get in though.