The Great FA cup Carabao Cup/Euro Conference league table | Page 10 | Vital Football

The Great FA cup Carabao Cup/Euro Conference league table

I won't win. I always predict a win. And for other reasons I don't think I should win. It's not about me. I always predict.

But when someone goes into negative territory it could trigger a why bother response.
Could it be that the reason behind the idea of predicting is a bit of fun …. And we all like to have a go , and hopefully get our predictions right sometimes .

So ………. We have two matches to predict against in order to find a winner for each group.
Due to the fact that the team has thrown itself out of every cup imaginable , except when we got thrown out of the conference debacle by UEFA for being ill……. We have decided that the last two games of the season will be used .
The Domestic Prediction League will now end with the NLD on the 12 May .
These last two games will give us a winner for each group .
everyone is still welcome to predict as normal for the last two games but the points will not go towards the league totals .

We will then have Two Cup winners and one league winner .

Being a bit dumb! Is there a reason why there are 4 in the first group Walt and just 2 in Group B?
Wow , what on earth happened there …… well spotted mate .
Group B should be

TQ2, v 54
SJM v Greavsie

that is so weird because I copied and pasted the two groups from the post on Page 8 of this thread .
I just don’t understand .
Thanks 54 mate .
I will alter the original post

Wow , what on earth happened there …… well spotted mate .
Group B should be

TQ2, v 54
SJM v Greavsie

that is so weird because I copied and pasted the two groups from the post on Page 8 of this thread .
I just don’t understand .
Thanks 54 mate .
I will alter the original post
Thanks Walt. I’m just pleased I’m not as dumb as I thought! Lol!