The Bowyer Effect | Vital Football

The Bowyer Effect

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Just how important is GB proving to the club?

There can be no doubt many a player has / will be put off joining BFC with all the coverage of the last couple of years, the single reason players are signing or coming to us is GB.

He clearly holds a good reputation amongst players.
The likes of Vassell, Longstaff and now Spearing signing improve the team over recent times and it cannot be easy, to put it mildly, working with KOKO.
In essence he has worked a miracle here.

I think it was a cute bit of business by the club yesterday on a bad news day (Kyle leaving) that Spearing is signed. I've no doubt that Henley will be announced too - I'd like to think the club realise the importance of keeping GB at the club.

We all hope that come the glorious day he is still the manager and gets the backing of a full Bloomers crowd behind him, clearly our best manager in many a year.

Now that our Chief Scout is moving into Mr Kyle's post won't they promote one of the scouts to Chief Scout .... oh hang on ....... maybe if it is a "bob a job"

Hastings - 5/10/2017 12:59

Now that our Chief Scout is moving into Mr Kyle's post won't they promote one of the scouts to Chief Scout .... oh hang on ....... maybe if it is a "bob a job"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ::D:

Bear1951 - 5/10/2017 16:08

Hastings - 5/10/2017 12:59

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ::D:
Position advertised...... :tup: