The Big FA Cup clash | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Big FA Cup clash

If we don't play Garner, Naismith, Evans and co then I too fancy them to do us, whether it be in 90 mins or on pens. Would probably be the most embarrassing result arguably in our entire history. What league were Canvey Island in again when they did us? My thoughts are with all our Latics supporting fans on here who actually live in Chorley!

Either way, I'll definitely be having a 5er on them when the time comes. Maybe if we all do the same we can step in and buy the club ourselves? Vital Latics in the boardroom arguing about the manager's position every day. What could possibly go wrong...:ROFLMAO:

Play the team that played the 2nd half on Saturday on Tuesday and again next weekend against Chorley and I bet we Win both matches !

The football we played last 20 mins on Saturday was really good stuff - Let’s have some consistency and see what happens -also it will give those senior guys a chance to rest and cure their injuries !

We all need to get real and understand the predicament we are in.
  • In administration, no owners with a buyout dragging on
  • restricted squad numbers
  • having to sign players that probably no other L1 club want and who are only on a 2/3month contract
  • Manager on month to month contract
  • Only 1 player left who played regularly last season
  • Players who have not gelled yet, so little or no understanding
  • At least half of squad are U23/U18 players
  • 7 players injured due to number of games being played after a long lay-off
  • having to play players in positions they have played in before, but not natural positions
  • New manager/tactics
  • No fans to get behind the team
  • Team low on confidence
  • Players out of form
  • Not getting any breaks or good luck
I could go on, but this is the reality and none of it is conducive to winning football matches. In short everything that can go wrong is going wrong for us.
Cut the manager and team some slack
If there was a bingo card for football excuses, I'd have directed them to this post and shouted house after the first four bullet points.