The Cricket Thread | Page 122 | Vital Football

The Cricket Thread

As we approach the final days' play in the Bears current match, I'd just like to summarise.

Nottinghamshire 273 & 260

Bears 201-9 Sibley absent, injured and 85-3 and with Sibley not appearing at the top of the batting, I assume he is still injured so effectively 85-4.

Knowing how 'fragile' (putting it mildly) our batting is, I can confidently say this is another one we won't win.

Yep,
As we approach the final days' play in the Bears current match, I'd just like to summarise.

Nottinghamshire 273 & 260

Bears 201-9 Sibley absent, injured and 85-3 and with Sibley not appearing at the top of the batting, I assume he is still injured so effectively 85-4.

Knowing how 'fragile' (putting it mildly) our batting is, I can confidently say this is another one we won't win.
the batting line up was always looking suspect coming into the season, and so it is proving thus far.

I'm a bit baffled by the Championship format this season as well, but that's another story!

Today sees the Bears start their County Championship match against Essex at Edgbaston.

Unfortunately Dom Sibley is out for two matches with a broken finger but after the Nottinghamshire match, we live in hope.