The 'Agenda' | Page 2 | Vital Football

The 'Agenda'

I am SO **cked off at the decisions that have not been given this season - Luiz on Agüero, Robles on Sterling and now Walker's push. FFS :067:

The refs can just walk away, not accountable again, yet these decisions cost millions, something is not right, maybe not just the ref but the assistants as well, offside, they see ours but turn a blind eye to others, yet they just walk away.

I'm too angry to form a coherent point, I'm sick of this, that's three of our last 4 against Spurs where we've been on the receiving end of some awful errors.

I see one of the linesmen was Simon Beck, the same bloke that did us at WHL last season.

On the bright side, that was Marriner's 4th game in charge of a City game this season so hopefully that's his quota done.

Buzz Lightyear - 21/1/2017 21:28

The refs can just walk away, not accountable again, yet these decisions cost millions, something is not right, maybe not just the ref but the assistants as well, offside, they see ours but turn a blind eye to others, yet they just walk away.

Exactly - if City fail to qualify for the CL by a single point doubtless fingers can be pointed to other circumstances such as the last minute equaliser conceded vs Boro........whilst I agree we have cost ourselves points (which I could stomach) but to lose out to so many sh*t decisions by the officials this season.....

This is the worst I have ever witnessed. The very worst for us copping garbage performances from the officials.