The 92 club | Vital Football

The 92 club

cocopops

Vital Youth Team
When I was younger and dafter I thought that I would try to complete the 92 club challenge,going by the programmes in the box that I dug out I had gone to about half of the grounds but as I noticed one from the original Wimbledon i wondered if this still counted as it no longer exists,does MK Dons take it's place instead or even AFC Wimbledon even though I've never been to their ground,what about clubs that have been relegated like Harlepool,do they still count or Forest Green Rovers who wasn't a league club when I started but are now,anybody on here completed it,its three in the morning and these are questions that need to be answered :arrghh:

No, but like you I've been to several that no longer exist - Burnden Park, Victoria Ground, Baseball Ground, Ayresome Park, Filbert Street, Gay Meadow, Saltergate, to name a few.
By my reckoning, I've been to 34. This includes Blundell Park - Grimsby went out of the league, and have now returned.

After further investigation I've found out that there are several clubs that can be wiped of my list including City,if they have moved grounds,got relegated or simply don't exist then they don't count,doing the 92 forum is a decent read if anyone is thinking of doing it and want advice and reviews