The 2 pre-Xmas home games - tickets deal. | Vital Football

The 2 pre-Xmas home games - tickets deal.

GRSGimmer

Vital Squad Member
Not exactly well marketed by the club (yet again) but there is a ticket deal on for home games with Sunderland (7/12) and MK Dons (21/12), namely adults for both games tickets £40, old gits and gimmers (£30), students and cherubs (£10).
Glad to see the gesture by the club, they just need to let fans actually know about it!

Not exactly well marketed by the club (yet again) but there is a ticket deal on for home games with Sunderland (7/12) and MK Dons (21/12), namely adults for both games tickets £40, old gits and gimmers (£30), students and cherubs (£10).
Glad to see the gesture by the club, they just need to let fans actually know about it!
Theyve advertised it on the club website, and on facebook and twitter social media channels. No doubt its also been in the programme (but i dont buy them). Where else would you expect them to advertise?

Theyve advertised it on the club website, and on facebook and twitter social media channels. No doubt its also been in the programme (but i dont buy them). Where else would you expect them to advertise?
1. It has not been mentioned in the programme although it may get a mention in the Doncaster match programme.
2. The only mention of it on the GFC website is if by chance you happen to navigate to the Home tickets page to buy tickets on line - it has not been a featured news item.
3. Not everyone is on Twitter and Facebook.
4. No mention of it in the ticket office - not even a poster in the window or on the wall. This was the case when I last bought a ticket on Monday but may have now changed.
Therefore I do think it could have been marketed just a little better.

Last edited:

Well, full-page adverts in all the major national press, Le Monde, El Pais, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Private Eye, Take a Break and Razzle would be a start.

Only a £4 saving for adults. The adverts I saw had the wrong kick off time for MK Dons. Scally won’t pay for advertising in any newspapers or websites etc so it’s limited to the club’s own pages.