that crap side HE put together | Vital Football

that crap side HE put together

pompeyrug

Alert Team
i cannot lie, there is something about harry redknapp that i cannot help but like but the guy is a **** - pure and simple...

his comments about what QPR should and should not do, when he took over were so hypercrytical - and the exact oppisite has since been done.

anyway, i digress, i saw that he claimed we were CRAP when he kept us up - funny that it was a crap side that he put together!

imho i think that side was better than the side he has now at QPR. yep both sides contain players VERY well paid but the difference is, i reckon, he has more mercenary bastards in his QPR squad now.

that crap side, expensive as it was, did not do bad did it and he might want to remember that when the season ends and QPR probably go down - the consequences of that for them could be terrible...

Redkrapp is a joke. He is a pantomime character now.

And yes, if that side was crap Harry, then look at who signed those players?

What a tool.

Pompeytim - 26/2/2013 13:02

Redkrapp is a joke. He is a pantomime character now.

And yes, if that side was crap Harry, then look at who signed those players?

What a tool.
My thoughts exactly. :9:

The man is a nasty, egotistical, hypocrite. He could not manage a teashop. Keeping the books would be beyond him.

and those are his good points eh 007 :3:

like i said from the off, there is something about him that i cannot help but like slightly but the guy is a greasy **** that i would not trust with anything...