Thank Vic for that. | Vital Football

Thank Vic for that.

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Yippee, we almost have a whole new signing again..

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523925">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

It must be Xmas!

Victor Wanyama took part in training today.

He has not played since August because of a knee injury and in recent weeks has been training outdoors on his own as part of his rehab.

Today, he joined in for awhile, the first really positive sign that he could soon be back, that said, I expect Poch will be careful and build him up slowly and re-introduce him gradually

I'd be surprised if he plays any major role in the manic Xmas period, but it would be great to see him get some minutes and start playing his way back into match fitness and form.

I think he has been badly missed, and if we are to challenge for a Top 4 spot and to make a decent go of our Champions league draw against Juve - I'd want to see Victor back in the thick of it.

Whisper it softly, but we may soon be back to full strength.

When we are, it will give Poch a nice headache to have again. Which simply leaves Poch to show us what he thinks his best starting 11 is ?!

Anyone know?

think Sonny's been making a statement with his form while others have dipped so I think he should be nailed on at the moment. Kane, Vertonghen and Hugo aside it's anyone's guess what Poch might think his best XI is on current form - Eriksen and Alli haven't been on song, he rotates his full backs and our CM pairing is ever changing between Dembele, Winks, Sissoko, Dier - a fit Wanyama starts for me though.

Great timing to have him back for this period where we need to utilise the squad properly.

When fit he is so important to us....touch wood we will see him get a few minutes within a couple of weeks

I always thought Dier was better. Don't think he is after this season. Wana is our best DM. He is a beast.

I loved the Wana ,Dembele combo last season they were just an immense brick wall hardly any team troubled. The best defensive CM pairing I have seen since Viera and Petit.

I know one thing if we are playing away in Turin I want them two playing.

Another bonus is that when fit enough to return we will have Toby ,Big Vic , and Eric fully rested and ready for the second half of the season ,with CL, and FA cups to contend with. Winks has hardly been overplayed. Foyth and CCC to integrate at the back in the FA cup . If we can get Llorente to remember how he scored goals before he joined us ,it's all looking promising.

Real Deal - 11/12/2017 20:00

I always thought Dier was better. Don't think he is after this season. Wana is our best DM. He is a beast.

I knew you would come round in the end.

I loved the Wana ,Dembele combo last season they were just an immense brick wall hardly any team troubled. The best defensive CM pairing I have seen since Viera and Petit.

Yep, they were the integral foundation of our highest PL finish.