Team vs WBA | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs WBA

On the way back from the match. It was a bit curate’s egg but the good parts were the best I have seen Norwich play this season. I thought Sargent was offside as did all the rest of us but the assistant’s flag stayed down.
WBA were also up and down but generally tried to play football rather than trying to foul us out of the game.
I also want to give a nod to the referee; I thought he had a decent game.

On the way back from the match. It was a bit curate’s egg but the good parts were the best I have seen Norwich play this season. I thought Sargent was offside as did all the rest of us but the assistant’s flag stayed down.
WBA were also up and down but generally tried to play football rather than trying to foul us out of the game.
I also want to give a nod to the referee; I thought he had a decent game.

ref was great in first half, a bit too much whistle in second but overall was a refreshing change.

I dreaded this game especially as on dry January so no numbing pain in advance.
As it turned out was quite enjoyable. Defence was ok, wba only had the handball disallowed goal chance in first half and wasted several decent chances in second half. 3 weak headers at Gunn from close range.
They were disappointing and gave us too much space and during a really good 15 mins in first half we should have gone 2 up.

Second half we sat back and just as it looked really worrying we got the second.

I am reasonable happy.

I watched whole game, thought it was best we played in first half, i still worry we give away too many chances, wba were wasteful and we were fortune not to conceed. Sarge was easily onside and nice mcrap through ball tbf. Again, im not getting excited as its still not pretty and still doesnt feel great even though weve won 3 on bounce, wouldnt surprise me to see us lose next 2 and tail off again. That said its nice to win and today was the first game this season I’ve actually felt we deserved to win