Team vs Watford | Page 9 | Vital Football

Team vs Watford

It was a v good result, good performance in patches, but could of gone either way times when mclean and sara do suicide backpasses or lose the ball in dangerous bad areas like they do most games. I thought onel had a good game for a change, good work rate. I still get sorenson as a CB with two fit CB on the bench, i dont class Gibson as a cb as hes pretty poor so to pair those two was v odd, wont work long term. Up to 6th somehow, until tonight, still think were miles off going up through the play offs if we were to make it, looks like a 6 team scrap for 6th.

Good win. Lucky to get it as it seemed only one winner when they equalised.
Toilets out of action at half time and Carrow Bridge closed at full time.

god just saw the picture of Delia giving DW a hug and a kiss on each cheek before the game yesterday - cringe

Oh, dear Rowe is out for a while and it might be the playoffs that he would return if we are in them (so could it be the last time he plays for us?):

'Unfortunately, it is a very serious hamstring injury. I can't give a serious timeframe, but we speak more about a couple of months rather than weeks. We have to wait and see for the first four weeks how he progresses in his rehab to give a clearer picture of his timeframe. We strongly hope that we will get him back at the end of the season and that he will play for us, but hopefully, the season will not be finished at the beginning of May (and he can return).'

Down to Onel, Fassnacht, Sainz and Gibbs (yep) as our wingers - if Sainz gets a knock our winger department is totally fucked. That department needs sorting in summer.

Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Club keep saying we all need to be together but it appears to only be if they carry on doing exactly what they want to and fans not allowed to be critical of anything.
According to Wagner, we were booing because we didn't think he should have taken off Sargent and Onel. He failed to realise that we thought he needed his striker SvH on the field. Their main school of thought is that when they are not playing together as well as they should, we should clap them to make them play better. But we all know that applauding inadequacy breeds contempt.

Oh, dear Rowe is out for a while and it might be the playoffs that he would return if we are in them (so could it be the last time he plays for us?):

'Unfortunately, it is a very serious hamstring injury. I can't give a serious timeframe, but we speak more about a couple of months rather than weeks. We have to wait and see for the first four weeks how he progresses in his rehab to give a clearer picture of his timeframe. We strongly hope that we will get him back at the end of the season and that he will play for us, but hopefully, the season will not be finished at the beginning of May (and he can return).'

Down to Onel, Fassnacht, Sainz and Gibbs (yep) as our wingers - if Sainz gets a knock our winger department is totally fucked. That department needs sorting in summer.

Gibbs is not a winger.