Team vs Rotherham | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs Rotherham

Missed this game, only 2nd ive missed this season. Decent result on paper, i saw a tiny but where we should had a pen for handball from a max cross with ref right in front of it too ffs. Theyre manager said said ref was on our side and they should of had s stonewall pen??
Was we value for the win? Did we play well or turgid stuff again?

Missed this game, only 2nd ive missed this season. Decent result on paper, i saw a tiny but where we should had a pen for handball from a max cross with ref right in front of it too ffs. Theyre manager said said ref was on our side and they should of had s stonewall pen??
Was we value for the win? Did we play well or turgid stuff again?
How was that not handball but Hanley one was?

Jesse March talked yesterday about straining every sinew and last breath for your team . I don’t see McCrap and Co. doing that .
Remember the days when we laughed at Newcastle , Villa, and Leeds ? They are where we should be now , but instead we are wetting our pants over just managing to beat Rotherham

Last edited:
Nunez and Ramsey pointed to where Sara should pass the ball.........so its not all Sara's fault for that cross field pass that led to Rotherham's goal. May be Sara
should have done a short pass to Nunez.

Nunez and Ramsey pointed to where Sara should pass the ball.........so its not all Sara's fault for that cross field pass that led to Rotherham's goal. May be Sara
should have done a short pass to Nunez.

It could have been worse, he could have passed to mc shite :grinning::grinning:

2-1 flattered Rotherham, we should or rather could have had 4 goals for certain, again terrible officials, a joke in this division......All in all job done 3 points in the bag.....Rotherham is a nasty old place, our first pub Landlord said you cant be in here it's a Rotherham pub....Wrong! within minutes full of Green & Yellow.