Team vs Mboro | Vital Football

Team vs Mboro

Wes

Davies Egan Robinson

Baldock Berge Fleck Osborn

N'Diaye Gibbs-White

Sharp
Good call but for some reason think I would start Norwood and Hourihane in midfield, Wiiders team have a strong midfield so think we need these two in to break it down.

Davies Egan Robinson

Baldock Berge Norwood Hourihane

N'Diaye Gibbs-White

Sharp

Ndiaye and MGW are too similar players. Don't think it works playing them both together

Berge receiving the ball in a defensive position is slow, gets caught in possession, get bullied and disappears. Berge pushed forward running at defenders, threading balls through and linking play is one of the best players in the Championship. We are missing Bogle in the final third so we must have MGW and Berge either side of Sharp. Whatever combination I think of in central midfield looks very average at best. This would be my team but I am not happy about the 2 in midfield.
Fothers
Davies Egan Robinson
Baldock Norwood Fleck Osborn
MGW Berge
Sharp

Subs
Jebbo
Arblaster
Gordon
Seriki
Davies
Hourihane

Berge still flatters to deceive - one good game, one anonymous game. I'm never sure whether he actually wants to be at the Lane, or is biding his time until a better offer comes along. Either way, he should be a big influencer in our team - so we need to get the best out of him while he's here

As BfL says Berge has to play pushed forward to push the opposition back.In the first half on Friday he was hampered by Seriki's performance but pushed on more in the second and we started to play and had an attacking threat.
That should happen on Tuesday and maybe, just maybe, the laidback, chilled thoroughbred might get fired up enough to show CW that, had he played him in his right place, he would have got more out of him.
Personally I'd love to see him bully them all over the place, stride past their midfield and score the winner. You never know:unsure: