Team vs luton | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team vs luton

Just home . What a pile of shit that was . I have never seen anything a s bad as that . But what does anyone expect ….with Smiffs Norwich where there is no money and all we can do is play proven losers and players who were deemed not good enough and sent out on loan and a passionless manager then this was always going to happen . At the end of the day the buck stops with with impoverished , unambitious Smiffs who won’t sell . Get them out

Smith says...

He is angry with mclean's red card and will appeal....of course he will. He can't be without his best player.

Says that he thought we had nothing in attack and have Luton nothing to worry about. No imagination upfront.

Says we are playing the same as we were when we were winning.....Dean we were crap then and got lucky. You need to change it.

Says Dowell is a serious problem couldn't catch his breathe and felt light headed.

Sargent and byram both injured 50/50 for weekend

Smith says...

He is angry with mclean's red card and will appeal....of course he will. He can't be without his best player.

Says that he thought we had nothing in attack and have Luton nothing to worry about. No imagination upfront.

Says we are playing the same as we were when we were winning.....Dean we were crap then and got lucky. You need to change it.

Says Dowell is a serious problem couldn't catch his breathe and felt light headed.

Sargent and byram both injured 50/50 for weekend

another stellar performance. just looks so deflated and lacking togetherness and optimism.

i really didnt expect the he will appeal bit. i thought he was angry with mclean it looked like he punched or at the very least attempted to. they were grappling before but then let him do it and fall over dont take a swing ffs.

Apparently fans having a pushing match at FT.

It's all looking crap at the club

I saw some very angry fans outside the ground shouting , but who can blame them as it dawns on more and more fans that whilever the unambitious Smiffs remain in charge with their total lack of fight , hunger and a burning desire for us to be an established Prem club , continue to drive our club down . The news in the summer that the elderly impoverished Smiffs would remain as majority shareholders despite American interest has produced a huge wave of fans who have now fallen out of love with the club . They are weary of hopeless Prem campaigns and pray we don’t get there . They are weary of lack of investment in the club with the Smiffs in charge . No matter what the score is , fans just get up and go home from 80 minutes because they no longer care.

This Is 2022 Smiff and Wyn Jones , your time has gone now ,and this is not your future . Please just go

My millwall friend asked 'how did you lose to Watford...they are crap. He saudbtgey looked clueless'

I just said that's football but also because we have a crap manager and poor squad.

I see Bailey was questioning what or how are the forwards being trained as they don't look like they can hit the ball.

Like me he is questioning sargent out wide.

Omobamidele out until after world cup

I agree what s one fans have said about pukki.

'Feel for pukki, reminds me of RvW under hughton. A player who can hit the net when playing off the defender but playing for a manager who plays slow build up and then asks you to come deep for the ball.'

Another said

'Imagine having Finland's all time top goal scorer and one of noriwch's best finishers and you totally screw up playing to his strengths. It's like having wagu steak and pouring ketchup all over it.'