Team vs Leeds | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs Leeds

The stats don’t lie I’m sorry to say . They had 19 shots to our 14 and had 8 on target to our 4 . You don’t deserve to win games with those stats .

Oh ….l and did anyone notice McCraps total pathetic attempt, or should I say total non attempt to stop Somerville’s winner . Captain Fantastic my arse
Out of our 14 shots only 2 were off target and the other 8 were blocked by defenders. Meanwhile Leeds only had 2 shots blocked.

Last edited:
The stats don’t lie I’m sorry to say . They had 19 shots to our 14 and had 8 on target to our 4 . You don’t deserve to win games with those stats .

Oh ….l and did anyone notice McCraps total pathetic attempt, or should I say total non attempt to stop Somerville’s winner . Captain Fantastic my arse

and after failing to tackle his first reaction was to turn around and wave his arm to blame someone else.

Are we any better now than under DS? We were 5th when he was sacked.

I felt ds was sacked as he and the fans just didn't get on and the atmosphere had turned.

If we lose on Tuesday will he go or do we think they'll wait once again until it's all too late and the fabs have all but turned on DW?

The pathetic Smiffs will probably dither about without a clue what to do as usual . They will probably say how much they love him and how much they enjoy tea and cakes with him on a Sunday. . Pathetic

We all predicted that we needed new central defenders and the club were the only ones who didn't think we did. Now the Ink Un seem to be clueless as to how to solve the issues at the back.

Also, didn't we all say we needed a defensive midfielder and yet we didn't get one.

Are we any better now than under DS? We were 5th when he was sacked.

I felt ds was sacked as he and the fans just didn't get on and the atmosphere had turned.

If we lose on Tuesday will he go or do we think they'll wait once again until it's all too late and the fabs have all but turned on DW?

Even though we are really poor I think we look better on the pitch than at any point under Smith, but that is a low bar.
I know we were 5th when he was sacked but after the following game weren't we down to 11th or 13th? I think the quality in this seasons Championship seems to be higher, last season one of the reasons we were as high up for as long as we were was the fact all the teams around us faltered as well.

I think you are right, that is the most hostile I can remember Norwich being. Didn't that clown Webber say something along the lines of he wouldn't have sacked Smith as his performances were fine at the end of Smiths reign but it was the fans attitude that made it unsustainable?

I don't think he will get the sack regardless of the result on Tuesday. For me we should start looking for a replacement now but unless we are in real danger of going down let him have this season. The reason for that is this squad is crap and bar a few players just not up to it, a new manager doesn't need the stink of this season on him get him in early before pre-season get some of his players in and go from there. A fresh start with some excitement.

The crazy thing is we have loaned all our GK out and just like the situation when barnes and sergeant got injured and when Tompkinson and Hanley were injured DW says there is no need to panic and not planning on cancelling any loans.

Out on Loan:

McCracken
Mair
Reyes
Berry

Injured:

Gunn
Barden

So is he really going to go with just Long and have U18 GK Ansen as backup (he has been training with first team)? It is a big risk and one he doesn't need to do - cancel McCracken's loan and have him as number 2. Gunn's injury could be long term and if so we are looking short in that department - like most departments this season.