Tettey
Johnson (c)
Howson

Wes

Loza
Jerome

Subs:

Rudd - Hooper - Redmond - Ofoe - R.Mart - Dorrans - O'Neil

R.Mart has had two poor games and with R.Bennett back to fitness I would swap them over and make Johnson the captain. I was going to move R.Mart to the right, but whittaker has been better than R.Mart. Only thing I am worried about is pace - Antonio (forest winger) is bloody quick and bloody strong.

Wes back in for Hooper - Tettey back in for Dorrans. I would go with the surprise package of Loza up top - the lad has pace and will be wanting to add to his first goal.

My Cousin - who goes to most matches was saying to me that Garrido will not be a Norwich city player next season as his contract is running out in summer and AN doesn't rate him - Understandable Garrido not much of a defender, but it will probably mean we will have no recognised Left back (if Ollson leaves too) - get Toffolo back and sign another.

IMO R Martin is better than Whittaker, but is NOT a central defender as I understand one ( Malky and Flemster were central defenders ! ) so I would play RM as RB and put Bassong and RBennet in the centre. The rest I agree with . Hooper was shocking on Tuesday night and our midfield looks pathetic with Andreu and Dorrans in it .

Bears. I wish you were manager.

as AN will pick the worse team of

Ruddy

Whittaker ( L ) Bassong Martin Olson
Johnson Howson Dorrans ) L ) Wes
Hooper ( L ) Jerome

3 liabilities

Martin has been a liability of late..He needs to be dropped for sure, Bassong needs to wake up big time for tomorrow if he starts.

Just letting you know wont be around for start of the Forest match will be asleep - can somebody please do NL!. Thanks

Not a problem now - my stuffs been cancelled due to bad weather so I'll be around for NL! as usual for the whole match