Team vs Cardiff | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs Cardiff

I didn't realise that Aboh was on the bench today...that's cool, but at 4-1 should have thrown on, but I'm just splitting hairs

BB is having his expanded bold era, but I'm not too sure now who is Superman or how many Supermen we have - originally No idea and sargent and i have some vague recollection of another one or two that have moved on overtime - thinking it was No idea a few days ago but Celtic didnt play so maybe not - sargeant fits the bill as hes scoring - and then there could be lost transfers options - oh dear - sorry BB - Im sick with the Vid and feeling crap and bored stuck indoors still so my recollection and understanding is a little subdued if not departed. Nice to see us win and our goals were really good and the GD is now on the improve. Heck dare I say we might actually start to make an impression and become a consolidated team but its proving to be bloody hard to climb the ladder with realistically only 2 top 6 places left between a number of teams very close together - we defo need more 4 goal clear wins to solve that issue

Hi Steve!

As Sargent is American I gave him the Superman tag. I thought it appropriate given his rate of scoring.

I think Celtic played Kilmarnock yesterday (Saturday - it was 1-1 I think but
Idah didnt score).

I hope you get better soon.

BB.

That was a super performance. Are Cardiff just shite or was it we were really good
Combination of the 2.
We were good but Cardiff by far the worse team I have seen at Carrow Road this season and that's now 14 as missed Leicester and Brum games.
We still managed a few terrible errors in defence but were not punished in addition to Sargent missing 2 sitters.

Combination of the 2.
We were good but Cardiff by far the worse team I have seen at Carrow Road this season and that's now 14 as missed Leicester and Brum games.
We still managed a few terrible errors in defence but were not punished in addition to Sargent missing 2 sitters.
Only the bottom 3 and Blackburn have lost more games than Cardiff this season. Surely, we can't lose Saturday. Can we ?

Don't know if anyone else noticed but at the end of the game Sainz was taken out and the final whistle went and sent was on the floor punching the ground - I didn't see the afterwards, but did he get up and walk off okay, or was he hitting the ground because he got another injury after the challenge or was it just Sainz being Sainz and being a little dramatic after being tackled?