Team vs Cardiff | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team vs Cardiff

Just home from a freezing cold Carrow Road . Apart from an excellent 20 minute spell in the first half , the rest was poor and a bore to watch . As usual everyone cleared off home on 85 minutes and that tells a story . Still , it’s nice to see 3 home wins on the trot !

Also every team except Middlesboro won today so they got pulled back closer but our destiny is only in our own hands to a limited degree as we already need others to slip up to get us into the 6. Goal scorers we have a number now - whos turn next - Gunn????!!!!

Reactions: Rex
A lot more positive play. Passing around the back is risky but we got away with it.

There is a greater tendency to use longer passes. Unfortunately it is still very much work in progress; most did not achieve the objectives.

Do we think Idah will score again this season? I pukki stays fit I think he could just replace him and with tzolis, Marquinhos, nunez and onel all fit and doing well I can't see him playing, but maybe DW will just keep starting Idah in the hope he'll score

He is just not good enough.
I need to see it on highlights as was other end but he had a one on one, went round keeper and blazed over the bar.

Adam No Idea as someone near me labelled him . Apparently some in the Barclay were chanting’ oh dear , he’s got 5 years ‘ at him
Really, that's funny. I like your name for him too.

I saw highlights and he rounded him and looked like he was caught but stayed up and lost his balance and blazed miles over. You look at Morris and do wonder if we should have kept him.

A disgraceful article . The bloke who wrote that has got one hell of a short memory . McCrap was heavily involved in our not one but TWO utterly humiliating relegations and the guy helped us lose millions and helped us become the laughing stock of the nation . Have NC fans forgotten what happened last season already ?

Last edited:
A disgraceful article . The bloke who wrote that has got one hell of a short memory . McCrap was heavily involved in our not one but TWO utterly humiliating relegations and the guy helped us lose millions and helped us become the laughing stock of the nation . Have NC fans forgotten what happened last season already ?
Yes. Lots of short term memories.

I also read that lots of home fans were singing for pukki to sign another year, then two and the twenty year contract or something. I like pukki and he had been great but guys come on its time we both moved on.

Really, that's funny. I like your name for him too.

I saw highlights and he rounded him and looked like he was caught but stayed up and lost his balance and blazed miles over. You look at Morris and do wonder if we should have kept him.
I am not a fan of Idah but to be fair to him, he missed because he was caught, buckled and should have gone down. He thought he could score because he probably would have missed the penalty.

Yes. Lots of short term memories.

I also read that lots of home fans were singing for pukki to sign another year, then two and the twenty year contract or something. I like pukki and he had been great but guys come on its time we both moved on.
I agree hes almost past it now, lost more pace and his 1v1 finishing frustrates me so much, i like his movement but thats it. Id rather josh lead the line when hes fit

I am not a fan of Idah but to be fair to him, he missed because he was caught, buckled and should have gone down. He thought he could score because he probably would have missed the penalty.
Haha true. I think a more mobile striker would gone around the gk with ease and finished, we seem to always miss 1v1’s for some reason

Idah wants too much time - he did well to get the ball and set up but he should have hit it just as he got passed the defender not the extra step - thats the difference with Harland, Messi, Salah too scorers

I agree hes almost past it now, lost more pace and his 1v1 finishing frustrates me so much, i like his movement but thats it. Id rather josh lead the line when hes fit
If they can have McLean and Sorenson in defence, then we could do a lot worse than having our Brazilian brigade leading from the front.