Team vs Bristol | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team vs Bristol

If we lose this next two, surely they will get rid. Even NA could manage better until there is a replacement. (No, I shouldn't think that). Maybe the ladies coach or unders.
PNE been poor of late and got booed by their supporters on the weekend - If we lose at home to them I'd say remove him then, but they will not.

Sheffield Wednesday have been poor most of this season and are bottom for a reason. - lose at home to them surely he'd have to go.

I think lose both them - he is gone (has to be) - win one and draw one he stays and oddly though I think if he beats PNE and then we lose to Wednesday there would be more chance of him going than the other way around.

The thing is this is Norwich and I remember when they sacked DS the board weren't wanting to sack him so close to Christmas as it isn't a nice time to lose your job - and that will be the same here. they will not act so close to xmas because they aren't smart business people.

Do you think if we win the next two and then got stuffed against Ipswich they'd sack him or do we all think that he will be the boss now for most if not all the season?