Team Vs Bristol | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team Vs Bristol

I am nearly ready to give up.
Poor Mrs DG is having to go to match with me on Valentines day !
We're at home so going to be another loss. Plus McLean, dowell, Sara, giannoulis and pukki will all start. Sargent will play as a number 10 which will not work.

I just hope more and more fans are now realising there needs to be massive changes and clear outs at NCFC ….. starting with the doddering ,selfish unambitious poverty stricken Smiffs , followed by Webber and his missus who themselves are bringing our club to its knees . All the players who have failed us time and time again and are living a nice cosy life at sweet little NCFC need showing the door as well . Get them all out , get the Americans in and let’s start again

Last edited:
Omobamidele saying we need a reset and start a fresh .... Andrew how many times do you need to do this?

Last season this was said with DF going, then said again in summer, then again before world cup (trip to Tampa) and then again when DW came in. Now another reset I needed.

What is needed is new players in and crap out

If you can bear to watch it here are all the lowlights and mistakes featuring all our TWO time losers and highlighting our wonderful ‘stars’ ( 2 of whom are on super comfy 5 year contracts ) of Dowell , McCrap and Idah

Have we signed another bloody dud with Marquinhos? Wasn't fit enough to come on against Burnley, picked up an injury in training but thought not to be serious, missed Bristol, now going to miss Hull, and DW has confirmed that he is going to have to go for further assessment to see if it is a long term issue and not just three games.

Bloody hell.....what is our medical team doing? Surely at a fitness test before a signing they test them or I'd it just 'hi, do you feel okay?' ... 'yes' .... 'okay, you've passed'

If he is out longer term then we have weakened ourselves during window by letting cantwell and sinani go.

Last edited:
Have we signed another bloody dud with Marquinhos? Wasn't fit enough to come on against Burnley, picked up an injury in training but thought not to be serious, missed Bristol, now going to miss Hull, and DW has confirmed that he is going to have to go for further assessment to see if it is a long term issue and not just three games.

Bloody hell.....what is our medical team doing? Surely at a fitness test before a signing they test them or I'd it just 'hi, do you feel okay?' ... 'yes' .... 'okay, you've passed'

If he is out longer term then we have weakened ourselves during window by letting cantwell and sinani go.

That's all fine Bears as WWW brought back the injured Placheta and Tzolis and let the injured for rest of season Ramsey go back to Villa
(then straight to Boro to play ) and keep the injured Hayden.

To sum up WWW brought in 3 injured players and kept one injured loan to replace 2 uninjured players who were loaned out and sold.

WWW ( Webbers Wonderful Windows )

That's all fine Bears as WWW brought back the injured Placheta and Tzolis and let the injured for rest of season Ramsey go back to Villa
(then straight to Boro to play ) and keep the injured Hayden.

To sum up WWW brought in 3 injured players and kept one injured loan to replace 2 uninjured players who were loaned out and sold.

WWW ( Webbers Wonderful Windows )
Why do we always seem to sign injured or injury prone players? Is it easy answer that they can get them cheaper.

And it's not just the fact it's they get injured but they seem to get unknown injuries.

Bloody move Sargent back out right wing if you're going to play him and pukki. He is more of a pain to teams out there than as a number 10.

The RN guys were already suggesting that DW needs a plan b as teams are working us out....after 4 games....oh dear.

Plan b....don't play dowell as a right winger, play Sargent upfront, play wingers, don't make McLean the most important player, maybe play McCallum at left back, move Sara into number 10

On CC a caller called Paul...I think he is a regular and I tend to agree with most of what he says made a good point that playing pukki every week isn't helping us and it's time to play someone else like Sargent who was scoring and leading the line during our consecutive wins under smith.

Also made point that pukki has made it clear he isn't 100% commited by waiting to see what is what in summer and that he'll go if we're not in prem, which is not going to happen so play Sargent or give Idah a run of games

Is that a double glazing business? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nah shop windows - trouble is they're full of adverts and you cant see what the product is on the other side and then only the torso half as the firewood buckets and gas bottles enclosure and bait fridge cover the bottom half where the plasters of their injuries are showing