Team vs Bristol | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs Bristol

I watched the game live and we were fortunate to win. Pukki scored a 1-1 first time ever i think too! 2 givesways from same bristol defender gave us a huge head start, but we always looked too open and with mcrap in the centre we always will be. Was a foul on airons for the last goal, but a draw would of been fairer result. Ill take the 3pts as DS also said, but we do need to start dominating games

Two soft goals given away.
That second goal should not have stood. The Bristol player elbowed Max catching him around the ear. It was violent conduct and the ref should have sent him off. Instead the ref allowed play to carry on and they scored while Max was lying prone on the floor. It is a standing instruction that play should be stopped immediately if there is a head injury so even if the ref didn't see the dangerous play, he could clearly see the injured player.
VAR would have overturned the goal and probably got the player sent off.

I agree with the comment about Kenny. However, his assist for Pukki's first goal was really good.

Still not worth keeping him in the team, though.

That give-away from him was horrendous in the 93rd min, i was saying to the tv please dont play that across field and then he did it and nearly cost us, so poor
He gives it away so much. Last night near My every time we have it away it was from his poor passing. I really don't get what managers see in him. I thought with Hayden, Sara, Nunez and Gibbs around he'd drop off but he is still there. Maybe when everyone us fit but I doubt it he'll just play left back

That second goal should not have stood. The Bristol player elbowed Max catching him around the ear. It was violent conduct and the ref should have sent him off. Instead the ref allowed play to carry on and they scored while Max was lying prone on the floor. It is a standing instruction that play should be stopped immediately if there is a head injury so even if the ref didn't see the dangerous play, he could clearly see the injured player.
VAR would have overturned the goal and probably got the player sent off.
Ref bloody stopped that game for full time as sargent was one on one...very strange.

The thing is we all know if we go up we will go with the same players tgst we all know aren't good enough for the prem...McLean, Cantwell, Hanley, sargent, Dowell et al

Ref bloody stopped that game for full time as sargent was one on one...very strange.

and the 6 mins added on was not even up.

The thing is we all know if we go up we will go with the same players tgst we all know aren't good enough for the prem...McLean, Cantwell, Hanley, sargent, Dowell et al